whaaaattttt???

After almost 10 hours of sitting in front of my laptop, minus the breaks I had to pee, I have finally finished renovation on my blog !!! Yay !!! Those of you who have been here before would know it used to look like this.

I know, I know. Such a pretty sight. But what to do? I did all that work on the super old Blogger template thing. And it was getting more and more troublesome to add widgets and functions. So yes, had to upgrade. So long, old blog.
As you can see, the new layout has a different header and background. I think that’s what took up most of my time. I’m a perfectionist when it comes to certain things. Curse that fact! Added in pages, so the main page doesn’t look as cluttered as it used to. Does it? And social networking buttons. Which you all could and SHOULD click on =D
Link Within widget. Which is still being a little wonky. Keeps showing the same posts. I’m not sure why, but I’m in the process of figuring that one out. And COMMENTS! Can I get a hell yeah?! Now everyone can stop telling me that I should have a comments box so it’s easier for them. Hehe.
Also fixed is my side feed, for Google followers. But you have to un-follow first, the re-follow again. Thank you!
Will put up a proper update tomorrow. I shall go have breakfast now! Lol.
So, what you waiting for? Start commenting! :)
Advertisements

12 thoughts on “whaaaattttt???

1. iosodunno says:

Kitty caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat XD

2. Hilda Milda™ says:

Finally there's a comment box! I couldn't differentiate the old and new one if you didn't mention :P They are both so colourful :D

3. it's a lil lagging from my browser but it's nice..anyway i did not sign up anything from the gov site..very weird..ahahaha

4. Mich says:

wow…i like your old header..=) but love ur new buttons!!!! it's so cute !!!

5. Charissa says:

@hilda. thank youuuuuu :) yes i like colours.

@mich. hehe i'll give u the codes if u want it :)

6. Kel says:

Its a beautiful blog, it will be better if u remove the navbar :)

7. Isaac Tan says:

yay! comments away. LOL

8. Charissa says:

@kel. oh yeah. navbar. forgot about that. LOL.

9. RS says:

finally =p hahah. congrats on the success of the new layout though! its pretty. :)

10. I absolutely love what you did to your new skin! It looks GREAT =D Must be fun creating a skin although it's tiring, I love making skins too ;)

11. Charissa says:

Thanks guys. Still working out the kinks. But I like how it looks for now :)

12. Love your blog .. so am passing this Liebster Blog award onwards to you…

Cheers Miera

paint my page

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s