Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.
- I like taking pictures. More than I like my pictures being taken. But I still want pictures of myself.
- I sleep at the oddest hours. Most of the time I’m heading to bed when everyone’s waking up.
- I do not really enjoy shopping. I love buying new things, and once in a while I feel like going on a spree, but more likely than not, I would be the person complaining about having to walk around a mall for hours. I prefer to grab and go.
- I sometimes spend hours doing my hair/make up/picking something to wear. But just when you think I’m the girliest girl you could find, you turn around and see me again, this time in a baggy t-shirt with my hair up in a bun.
- I’m a complete geek in some ways. I wear glasses. I know my html coding. I play lame online games. Yeah.
- But I think I’m pretty damn cool too. Really, I can be fun at times! :p
- I have 7 tattoos and 28 piercings. Used to be 30, but I got so fat that my belly piercing fell out.
- I’m not actually SO fat. I’m just chubby. Hehehehe.
- I feel like I sometimes leave my friends feeling neglected because I’m not around to hang out with them often enough. (If you’re one of my friends that feels this way, I hope you KNOW that I LOVE YOU!)
- I LIVE ONLINE. I know some people say I should get a life. Or that the internet is not everything. But if you move around like I do, and have people you love, all over the world, you should understand that the internet is the closest thing to being a part of their lives. Or letting them be a part of mine. So yes, I have no plans of getting off the internet.
- I love strawberry flavoured things. (Ice cream, sweets, drinks) But I hate actual strawberries. When I have them with whipped cream, I always end up only finishing the whipped cream.
- I am random. I believe it is because my mind is overflowing with thoughts and ideas and I can’t really focus on just one thing at a time, so I may say the weirdest things at the weirdest times. Really.
- I am very forgetful. I try to put everything I pick up back in the place it came from or else I’d never find it again. And even then, I still “misplace” all kinds of things, regularly.
- I have really long nails. Nails that sound like they’re attacking the keyboard when I type. It actually physically hurt to type for a while when I first decided to keep really long nails, but then I got used to it.
- I ramble, a lot. That’s also probably why my fingers got used to the pain it felt while typing. Coz sometimes I can write a two page long post without even realising it. And then I have to go re-read again and cut it down so that normal human beings might actually be able to finish reading it.